Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Hat



Oh my goodness, I have found another obsession to fill my spare minutes (ha!). Check it out, though! Sarah and I (shhh! and Matthew) have taken on crocheting this week. Quite fun to make something with your own two hands. Whether you fashion a necklace and bracelet for all of the important people in your life (Jake) (shhh! or you make an ever-so-masculine bracelet) or a hat. I am so proud of this hat! I started last night and finished this a.m. I think I slept, but I may have dreamed of things like fptr on the ch-1 sp, rep rem st, then * around...just trying to decipher the pattern terminology was a challenge enough, but now I feel as though I have mastered a new foreign language! Whoo Hoo! Those of you in the inner circle expect handmade articles for Christmas, i.e. clothing for you and your coffee cups and extra t.p. rolls! Make sure I know your favorite color, I'd hate for you to get something you'd never use. LOL! Stay tune for the sequels to the hat..... the mittens and the scarf!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

SWEET! You guys rock my world. What is more loving that making a gift? You know what, we are like soul mates because I started making my "inner circle: (you know who you are :)) patchwork quilts for christmas.....xoxox - Your handywork is PERFECT I am so proud you're my friend x0x0x0x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails