Friday, October 16, 2009

OMgsh!! It's true!



Ok, my mother is texting now! Yes, it's true. I have been giving her texting lessons today and she was using her grandson in Connecticut as her guinea pig. He says that old people should not text......grandma says that must mean that he doesn't think she's old. Ok, mom.




So I thought I'd come up with a little texting dictionary for dear mother to refer to when she's tappin' out a message to her peeps. Here ya go:




R - Are


U - You


OMgsh - Oh My Gosh, do not use OMG that means something different


IDK - I Don't Know (no, mom, it really means I Don't Know, its not that I don't know it just means, well, you know)


TTYL - Talk To You Later


BFF - Best Friends Forever


LY - Love Ya


BRB - Be Right Back


GB - God Bless


2 - To, Two, or too


ROTFL - Roll On The Floor Laughing


LMAO - Laugh My Abs Off (be careful using this one, someone may think this means something else)


SMTMN - Spit Milk Through My Nose (Only use this one for VERY funny things)


BOB - Bob


WTHTTBGTAN - Went To Harris Teeter To Buy Groceries Today At Noon


WTH - What The Hay


G2G - Got To Go ( This does not refer to using the facilities)


HMWCAWCIAWCCW- How Much Wood Could A Woodchuck Chuck, If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood


CN - Chuck Norris




So, dear mom, I hope this helps in your endeavours to modernize your life into the tecno world. I know that your grandkids now feel better that you have the capabilites to text them at any moment! I love ya mom!




LY and GB!

2 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

ROTFLOL!

I'm just glad I got my mom to start blogging, even if it is private and only for family:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mini lesson!!! It'll come in handy for me. Isaiah gave me my lesson. And I have to say I did GR8!! LY & GB. G2G!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails