Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excited!

Why? Could it be that rain has finally fallen on our ever thirsty ground? Or maybe that the invention of a front loading washing machine that holds 16 pairs of jeans is what makes the world spin for me? How about the fact that kids are back in school? Maybe the ever increasing frustration and agitation that my 13 yr old has for me for making him read, OMG, a book for his homeschool assignment therefore making my life complete that I have once again made his life miserable! While all of this seems like enough to make one woman, and mom a happy one, it's none of those. I know the suspense is killing you.....
A few weeks ago I attended one of the most eloquent cinematic phenomena of all time. It's depth and perception of the female psyche was uncanny and touched me in a way no film of my time has dared to do. What made it even better is that I got to spend my time abosrbing this great film with the two coolest chicks ever! A girls' night that provided laughter and fun like you wouldn't believe. Yes, it was Mama Mia with Elizabeth and Beth and I uncontrollably rolling in the floor! So why am I so excited? I have just heard that this Friday the opening of the Sing-A-Long version of Mama Mia is coming to theatres near you! You have got to be kidding me! Elizabeth knows all of the words and Beth and I are trying hard to get there, Alyssa (Beth's DD) knows the words! She's 4. A multi-generational masterpiece! Girls....I'm feeling the pull. Put it in the budget, we're going! Pack your kleenex and your depends, it's gonna be a night out! I have included the original video for you to practice. I'm feeling a wardrobe requirement!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Momma mia how could I resist ya?!!!! I'll be there. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that movie and you - my best bud xxoxoxoxoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails