Thursday, August 2, 2012

Calming Chaos

I am making lunch. Tearing up my kitchen and making a mess. Girls are getting hamburgers but since I ran this morning, yes that's right I did it, then I decided something a bit more good for me was in store. That, plus I don't eat meat. So, I opted for stuffed acorn squash! When I sit at the banquet table in heaven I bet they have this! I love these but I make such a mess in the kitchen when I prepare them. Then, of course, those little scamps are trashing the rest of the house by making sure all of the toys are out by the time I'm done! Well worth the trade I guess. As I wait for my squash to bake, Little Dude #1 has decided to try climbing on the couch! I just want to watch clean house in denial! Why do these little creatures deny me? I've been going since 6 a.m. I have permission to babble randomness. You're welcome!

1 comment:

mormonhermitmom said...

Look at him go! You may have to make those acorn tasties ahead of time when this guy isn't around to chase after!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails