Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So I Went...

To the Dr. that is. The endocrinologist. OOOOOOO....big word alert! Just a consultation however. She did determine that it is a single cyst and will be biopsied on the 19th. She is very positive and totally cool!
Anyway, my point of this blog is to say...I am now a tree hugger! Why? Because there is too much paper work to fill out at the dr. office that made me come to the conclusion that my medical records have taken down a forest somewhere and there are little creatures homeless wandering the barren land now looking for a new home! What I find so funny are the questions and the information you fill out on each sheet that tend to make me wonder if its just a ploy to get you to not realize how long you've been sitting in the waiting area. You don't notice that you've been delayed because you're still filling out your address for the 15th time on the 15th sheet of unrecycled paper. There must be a better way! I'm beginning to see where the rising cost of health care is coming from.....office supplies.
Not to worry, I did my own little test to see if anyone really reads this stuff. You see one of the sheets is the get-to-know-ya sheet. How many kids? What are their names? Ages? How far away do you live? How long is your drive to the dr? Then the ever dreaded questions. You know the ones. The rude ones that ask, "are you eating healthy" or "when do you excercise" or "what form of excercise" or "how many times a day do you excercise" or "length of excercise". I decided....ENOUGH OF THE MADNESS! So, here is what I said....
How often do you excercise.......All day
When do you excercise.......All day
Length of excercise.......All day
Type of excercise.....Kegal
Needless to say, noone asked me about my excercise routine we just skipped right over that one! That'll teach em!
Don't you judge me! If you've had children, you know how important it is! If you've had 5 children you know how IMPORTANT it is!
Have a blessed day!
Love to all!
God Bless Every Breath!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG - I am busting a gut. That is the funniest thing I've read all day, wait, probably all week. You are SO COOL!!! I love the honesty and fun read. I'm forwarding this blog on to mroe peeps...it's too good to pass by :) I love you. xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails