Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blessed and Grateful

I am grateful to be a daughter of Jesus Christ, Almighty God and the Holy Spirit himself!
I am grateful to be an american!
I am grateful to be the wife of a Godly man who loves me bunches!
I am grateful to be the mother to the coolest children on the earth!
I am grateful to be an un/life/homeschooler!
I am grateful to be a friend to my bestest buddies, Liz and Beth!
I am grateful to be a woman!
I am grateful to be a Dumford daughter, thanks to Carl and Jan!
I am grateful to be a sister to my bros and sis!
I am grateful of my life as chaotic and wild and unpredictable as it is.
I am grateful of my past, my present and my future.
I am grateful for food in my fridge, cause scraping the frost off of the freezer walls to make a slushie does not convince my kids, nor does it taste great!
I am grateful to be in a country where I can say "Praise God" and not be arrested!
I am grateful for the fall leaves and the magnificent colors.
I am grateful for gas in my gas tank.
I am grateful.....I am grateful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails