Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does this shell make my butt look big?


So, I have come to the point in my week where I am about to lose all sense of direction.  I haven't been out of my house for recreation but once since Sunday, at least that I can remember, and I think I'm losing my mind.  I don't take to the life of a hermit very well.  Granted, lots of things around the house are getting done, i.e. it hasn't burned down as of yet.  My daughter has been ill for over a week and it won't go away and I refuse to go to the doctor with her, because I can't afford a $150 diagnosis of the common cold.  She's not sick enough for prescription drugs but too sick to be in contact with any other life form that might be susceptible to germs.  I love hanging out with her because I learn a lot.  She's so much smarter than I.  No, really, she is.

I actually like and tend to love my entire family.  I like being around them and hanging out.  But today.....I feel the need for a spontaneous trip to the beach or to somewhere that has sunshine.  I can't leave.  My car has issues, so I'm stuck waiting on my hubby to cart me around.  That's humbling, let me tell ya.  We are expecting another round of weather this weekend and I just want to run far, far away.

I guess I will have to chalk up my trip to offer custodial services and retrieve grocery supplies as my outing for the week.

OOOOO.....my phone just beeped!  Help is on the way!  Thank you Jesus......

Please, someone kidnap me.  Today.


1 comment:

mormonhermitmom said...

Even hermits get cabin fever occasionally! Now if only I could get my personal jet to start up, I'd be there in a flash. Until then...Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails