Saturday, June 26, 2010

When I Grow Up

Words I hear about her:







"You must be so proud."
"What a nice young lady!"
"Your daughter just amazes me!"















Words I have engraved on my heart:


"God has blessed me with
such a wonderful daughter!"
"Sarah Katherine"
"Daddy's Katydid"
"God whispered, and Sarah came to be."
"God has created this world
for her curiosity."
"God is so good....."








Psalms 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Psalms 119:73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn
your commands.

3 comments:

Jen said...

you were absolutely blessed with Sarah. She is a beautiful girl who cares more about others than she does herself and who can't help but smile when she walks in the room :) She's definitely one of my all time favorite people...xoxox

Elizabeth said...

Hey Shannon, can you email me the the lady's blog that was cussing about the hamster?

Love the post about Sarah...so sweet.

xoxo,
EJ

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails