Sunday, June 27, 2010

Me and You, God, Amen.


Our Father, God, Almighty, Dude up there, the Big Brie,
I will set your name apart from all others as sacred, holy.
Your kingdom, the one where you and JC and the Holy Spirit hang out, will come,
Your will, the plan YOU have for me, not my own be done, not only here,
on this planet in my life, but in the heavens as well.
Give us today, not excess for tomorrow or leftovers from yesterday, but today our daily, not monthly, bread
Forgive, redeem, have mercy on us for our sins and DEAR GOD help us to overcome all of our grudges and hurt feelings and overall bad moods and forgive those who tick us off.
Keep me away from the refrigerator and all other temptations in my life that take over my very thought life and make it impossible for me to remember that you are in charge and
keep me from the one who desires to see me fail big time
For the place set apart for us, the way we get there and the
all the praise in the times that just really suck be yours now, right here and now, not later,
but now and for the rest of time, not just tomorrow, but for-stinkin-ever!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!



Now, for your viewing pleasure and
because I think The David Crowder Band is the coolest, please enjoy!!!
(pause the sidebar music before playing....)



2 comments:

Jen said...

You're brilliant!! I needed that this morning :) I want to needle point that prayer on a pillow or something...hahahaha. I loved it :)

mormonhermitmom said...

Uh-huh, you said it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails