Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby #3


Switchfoot, Toby Mac, Camp Cedar Cliff, Basketball, Track, Football, Computers, Food, Chips and Salsa, smiling, laughing, food, food, food!

The longest eyelashes (why does God do that to a boy!), the fastest on the bball team, awesome runner, beautiful spirit, Jesus freak, computer nerd (more than me), eyes into his soul, infectious humor, my baby #3. Lijer is one of the most amazing young men I know. His growth, mentally and spiritually in the last year is so vast and so beautiful to watch.

We often wondered if it would happen. We thought maybe he'd be one of those men who never grows up (not a bad thing). He's taken it upon himself, how dare he, to not consult us on this matter. He has decided that between he and God he has turned the corner from little bratty kid (you know it's true, Lij) to really awesome teenager! Only those who have known the younger Lij and the older Lij will know what I'm talking about.

He's the middle child and is the only one of my children that tested me EVERY inch (not step) of the way. I know now that it was his personality, the only way he thrives, he must know, he must know it all! So inquisitive. So handsome. So awesome. I am in constant awe of my Lij. He's wonderful.

Thanks to God for blessing me with the baby #3. I will praise you always for these blessings in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
I can hear the joy in your heart! you go girl! Gifted writer and loving mom!
With love and awe,
Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails