Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and a wonderfully Happy New Year! Wow, we made it! What an awesome Christmas season our family has had. Watching the kids during this Christmas time get into the gift giving spirit was my sustenance! We are such blessed parents! Our children spoil us with their loving kindness and true selves. God has touched them all in so many different ways. He didn't think twice when they invited Him into their hearts. He resides there, homesteads there, sows gardens there, burrows roots there....God is there. It is so evident in my life that God exists. Everywhere I look I am surrounded by His Glory and His Mercy and His complete provision. Thank you God for your son who came, who died and who lives today in my family, my home, my heart, my friends. Ah, my friends....I am speechless when it comes to you. You love me unconditionally as well and I love you for that. I don't say it enough to those close to me. I LOVE YOU! Even those far away. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails