Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Homeschool Buffet

bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDExNi5qcGc.jpg

The view of this table when it's littered with books and schedules brings tears to my eyes.  I adore it.  I love it.  I want to remember how I longed for this day to be here and now God has granted the mercy, patience and provision for us to be here in this moment.  I praise Him for answered prayers.  I remember the agony of year one, year two and year three and here we are in the most glorious of years, number 4.
Thank you God for your tender patience in me.
Help me to extend that grace and patience in teaching my children.
May the peace and joy of the Almighty Father be in your dining room today!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! What a great testimony Shannon!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

This year has been the best year for attitudes yet. This will be my sixth year homeschooling. I'm so glad I chose to obey God in this. It truly is a blessing.

Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate them. I'm dealing with a sore throat right now from a cold and I am worried because I can't do my vocal exercises. I want to continue with my healing.

mormonhermitmom said...

Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails