Tuesday, October 12, 2010

writing, righting, wrote, writ, w/e

I want to write!  I want to blog here.  i have brain fuzz and can't seem to get rid of it!  It's really ticking me off too!  I want to write with the eloquence of Maya Angelou and Marianne Williamson.  I want to be passionate like David Platt and Frances Chan.  I want to make a difference in my life by getting out all the blah in my head.  When I don't write it gets ugly in there.  Like constipation of the cerebellum.  Do they have some sort of medication for that?  I'm sure they could make one up, but the side effects are probably worse than the illness.  See what I mean?  Drab rambling.  Who cares about that stuff anyway?  It's not being honest to who I am and what I want to regurgitate onto the screens of millions of readers...ok, thousands...ok, hundreds....ok, you two!  Satisfied?  

I want the words that swim around in my head to land softly and swiftly onto the pages of my blogger editor and soothe my soul like a eucalyptus lavender mint poultice salve.  OOOOhhhhhh, that sounds amazing.  Anyway, here we are in the midst of the drivel that excretes from my thoughts and wastes yet another moment of your time.  

Pray that I regain some brain cells to achieve a good post or two to save my sanity and my blog!!!!

For now, ponder this:

Isaiah 453:1b-2:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." 

2 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

Hey! If we can't ramble amongst friends, what good are we?

Jen said...

I'm having the same problem! I think its called writer's block. It happens to the best of us :( Apparently its contagious....so look out Lizzie Lou!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails