Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hoorays, Boos and an update in the CRB

Hoorays:

-I've lost ten pounds since I put new batteries in my scale!

- I can slide my jeans on and off without unbuttoning them and with no straining difficulties.  How do I know this?  I just tried it and voila!

- I just had the most amazing dinner - bean and brown rice burrito with Better Than Sour Cream and Rice Cheese with Green Chile Enchilada sauce on top.  Soon I will blog about my amazing vegan Thanksgiving treats that EVERYONE really liked!  (or they lied really well)

- I ran again today for training.  I ran on Monday as well.  My knees are much better and I'm not a woos anymore, well, for now anyway.  Cooper River Bridge Run ..... I'm gettin' ready for ya!


Boos:

- I'm missing Colorado more and more everyday, which makes me sad.  I miss my boys, but it's too soon to return there because their still making up their lives for themselves.  Maybe one day........ maybe, if God sees fit.

- The first one is pretty much overriding any other boos I have, so I'm done whining about everything else, except the first one, did I mention that I really miss my boys?  I do.

2 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

Yay for new batteries! :)
Hope all is well for your boys.

Anonymous said...

I say leave the batteries out!! My biggest mile stone.....getting the towel all the way around me! That is huge!! Congrats on everything and I wasn't lying about the food...The swt potatoes were excellent and the wild rice was great too! Glad you are able to do more of your training. I know that once you start it'shard to do without. I love ya much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails