Monday, August 31, 2009

A new starring role for Larry the Cable Guy

Ok, we don't do television anymore and frankly, I'm quite ok with it. It gives me more time to do other things much more important....like read cnn on the web. So, as I am perusing through today's pressing headlines this one catches my eye: 8 Days Lost At Sea With Crackers, Gum and Beer. I really don't, and can't top this one, so go read it for yourself here (sorry you'll have to copy/past in your address bar because this computer won't link): http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/31/texas.coast.guard.rescue/index.html

p.s. I'm so excited that MY computer is getting fixed and will be up and running very soon! Yippee skippy!

2 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

Wow. That's amazing.

Viv said...

If I were to say that, "after that long, even with a good cooler, that beer would have been really warm," it would sound too flip, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails