Monday, December 14, 2009

And These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...


David, Eli, Sarah and I off to Bellingham for a little frisbee toss.

Ya'll just wish you had that right there!
That's my man! And yes, he rang the bell.
Not many could actually ring the bell. Hoo Ah!

Sarah's find on our hike at Moses Cone.
She's beautiful don't ya think?

Hmmm...I just love 'em that's all. I mean who else is gonna?

My baby boy. Not so baby anymore. Phooey!


Dang it! That face and those eyelashes
and that smile will get you every time.
No, really, every time! Just try to look away.

Oh, how she loves her brother. Oh, how he loves his Sarah! Priceless.


And then there is my daughter from another mother! Actually she belongs to my brother, but she and I have very similar twisted personalities! Check out her photos here. You'll be dazed and amazed. She's crazy and beautiful and just crazy beautiful! She makes us laugh..... alot. As if we don't get enough of that!

There are so many more of my favorite things that I will be posting between now and Christmas.....

May God bless you this season and always! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!

2 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

That's a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

except your baby boy is half mine.....I love you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails