Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ewwww....not really.

So, I love this blog. Go there and see her beautiful pictures and her inspiring words. I have been following this one for a while. She's a smart beautiful southern lady that has great taste. so when she decided to stop washing her face, I was there. I thought, well if she's gonna jump over that cliff, then it must be a wonderful idea. Let me tell ya....it was!
I have been using this OCM for cleaning my face since Nov. 20 and I absolutely love it! Not only that, but as I was researching her blog links on the how-to's of the OCM I discovered the no shampoo method for my hair. This one was like, "Hmmm, ewww. Well, why not?!" I'm into doing it just because I want to see if it really works. It works, it's cheap and really great for my hair. I'm a stickler about my hair. I don't like to do anything with it, so if it is time intensive or do intensive then I'll pass. This actually makes it so much easier to mess with my hair and takes it less time to actually dry as well. I got my sister hooked and my friend Liz. It really is a great way to treat your hair. It's amazing how much more body and how less oily it was. I have been using 1Tbs. of baking soda and a cup of water and using just a little for each wash. It lasts about 4 days for me and my long curly hair.
My hair is so thick and curly that I was a skeptic on whether this would work or not. Since Nov. 20.....no shampoo, no conditioner. You don't have to wash it every day either. Same with the OCM, as a matter of fact I only use it 2 or 3 times a week depending on my make up usage.


I like it. Back to simple, natural goodness.


May your day be blessed with simple goodness and blessings abounding! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Anyone tell you lately how truly beautiful you are!! I love ya

Elizabeth said...

It works give it a go!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails