Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cloning?

OK, so my sister spent some time here staying at my house before Thanksgiving. Here is what I learned:

1. My house is a disaster most of the time.

2. My sister doesn't care, she knows we live here. I love her.

3. I am not as against cloning as I once thought. She and I were a force to be reckoned with when it came to getting ALL of the laundry done AND put away and getting the kitchen done and the floors and etc. I think I want her to live with me now. I love her.

4. I love my big sister, but I didn't learn that just now, I already knew.

5. She is the strongest woman alive! Not physically, although I think I could take her, but mentally. I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO I think I could take you!!! I love you so much and really do wish you and I lived closer to each other. Think how organized and clean our worlds would be!!! I am very proud of you and all you do!! You are a woman of tremendous faith and courage!! Thnx for all you do in my life!!! You are the best sister ever. Which I knew even during our slamming door contests!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails