Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some more favs....

Sunrise at the beach. With coffee. And the Good Book.

The fall where orange fills the air
and becomes a feast for the eyes.

Good books that keep you oblivious
to your surroundings. She doesn't give a "Hoot".

Friends who love you because they do.
Friends you love because you do.

The biggest piece of chocolate cake ever!
Celebrating Beth's bday with girls night out
and PF Chang's vegetarian lettuce wraps and
this beauty! Yumm-O!

God has heaped blessings on my life daily. Thank you God for all you do for me. Thank you for my family and friends and my surroundings. Thank you.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LISTEN LADY: Girls Night ASAP. Chocolate cake, hike, movie, kids field trip (moravian village?) what ever! I love you!!!!!! xoxoxox

Alicia said...

I love these. Especially the pic of Sarah enjoying her book. And the gigantic chocolate cake!

Love ya girl!

mormonhermitmom said...

I saw a sunset at the beach once - a truly reflective moment!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...do you have a pic of the Shrek poo? That is pretty amazing too. Thanks for sharing your fav stuff. Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails