Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a hate/love thing

Things I am detesting right now:

1. The new Hardee's commercial with the chick from Iron Chef or whatever it is. Yea, lookin' at her lick herself makes me want a freakin' cheeseburger.....NOT!

2. Pollen....need I say more. Although, I must say the neti pot is an amazing invention and if my nose wasn't so stuffed up so that it would work, I'd be on it!
Try it!

3. Gas went up. Price per barrel is down, gas is up, I guess we'll blame.... it..... on....um....well.....?????? Yea, that's what I thought!

4. My ever inflating waist line. I blame strawberry pickin' time and homemade jam on that one.

5. My laptop has some terminal illness that is not treatable, thus inhibiting my online access and blogging abilities. (I sit back in my chair with my toddler frown and cross my arms with a "hmph".)

Things I love right now:

1. My blogging friends who constantly renew my faith in humanity by their inspirational stories of everyday, so real, so strong....you all amaze me!

2. Someone with a working computer that I can sneak on to blog.....shhh....oops..got caught!

3. My husband who works like a dog ALL the time and loves me unconditionally! And he's hot! Hardee's couldn't use him 'cause he'd blow the tv's across the world!

4. My children, because they continue to let me hang out with them and watch them grow. They're cool that way.

5. And last but ultimately not least......My God. He's cradled me through my stress and kissed my forehead in spite of my behavior. Thank you God! Thank you for my life and my loves. I count it ALL joy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good post!!

mormonhermitmom said...

Glad there isn't a Hardees around here for miles;)

Sorry about your computer problems. And your nose. And gas. Sigh.

But thank you! For always finding something positive to say and hanging in there no matter what!

Alicia said...

You are awesome!!! I love this list of love/hate. I hadn't seen the commercial so I looked it up on youtube. Sex sells everything, but it definitely does not sell food to me!

Hope you are back up and running soon, I miss you! :)

Alicia

Karen said...

Glad to see you got a chance to blog. Hope your computer problems are soon resolved.

And I'm with you on the neti pot. They are such a help!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails