Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to you!

The boy's name Matthew \m(a)-tthew\ is pronounced MATH-yoo. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "gift of the Lord".
The boy's name Aaron \a(a)-ron\ is pronounced AIR-an, AHR-an. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "mountain of strength".
Fourteen glorious years ago, a lifetime away in the belly of southwest Colorado a baby boy was born! He blessed us with love and life beyond belief. The fourth of a string of men born to the Prices. Matthew was a gift, no doubt. He was our constant reminder of God's glory when times were not so glorious. He came into a home with 3 brothers and a foster sister. He lit up the room with those beautiful eyes and contagious giggle. Although he towers over me now, he will always be my little Matthew. Pudgy, freckley, soft, squishy....I could eat him with a spoon! All of my kids have such distinct personality differences and are all so special to me. Matthew is my quiet reserved child who can rip up a guitar! He loves to play music....I love to hear it...He's been playing my song for fourteen years! I love you Matthew!
Thank you God for Matthew's life! Thank you for his beautiful spirit! Thank you God for these fourteen years to hang out with him! Thanks!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

mormonhermitmom said...

I. Can't. Believe it. I've got a boy with a birthday today too. Happy Birthday everybody!

Anonymous said...

You know he's part mine....I luvyou and your kids

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails