Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In 1941, they said he wouldn't make it....

July 15, 1941 a woman named Jenny gave birth to a son. He was paralyzed on his right side and the outlook was grim. The local doc came to the house to check him over and gave her the news that he probably wouldn't make it through the weekend. She already had 8 other children, who thought they were getting a new pony. She was a busy lady. But for the next 48 hours she nursed that baby back to health with massage and cuddling and kisses and love, love, love. Had he not made it, I wouldn't be here today to say "Happy Birthday, Dad!" I love you soooo much and hope you have a blessed day!


4 comments:

Alicia said...

What a sweet tribute to your Dad!

Michelle said...

How sweet, warmed my heart!

mormonhermitmom said...

That was great! All the best wishes to him!

Anonymous said...

Yeah what she said...I helped!!!!It was my present too!!!!!JK I love you and you have such a gift...thanks for sharing....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails