Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fuzzy Brain

I am suffering from mold growth on my cerebral gray matter and it's ticking me off! Things are itching to get out of there and I can't seem to find the time and patience to let them breath on the cyber pages of my blog. I am hindered by the ignorance of not knowing the mac and its idiosyncrocies and missing my ibm and longing for a new computer that moves faster than the speed of snail.

My garden is insane! Lovin' the fruits and hating the bugs. Wanting to keep it organic but am having fantasies about inihilating insects with the most powerful poison I can find! Kind of like the time you realize what happens in the chemical reaction between salt and slugs.................oh sorry.........I was just thinking.....nevermind.

Life is a puke inducing roller coaster right now. I don't want to get off but parts of it make me technicolor yawn. I just feel sorry for the chap who sits behind me! Whatch OUT! Too late. My kids are growing up and off on their own alot this summer with mission trips, camp, visits to grandma and grandpa in CO and I am missing them. I have those moments in every hour where I do inventory of where my kids are today. Don't want to leave one somewhere....again....oops...did I say that out loud? Don't worry we found him. I think that's why my thoughts are so fuzzy right now. My family is not together but far apart doing its own thing and loving it I'm sure.

My brain however has a hard time functioning in the mode of constant checking and rechecking on where I left my babies. I've tried to put the milk in the cabinet and the cat in the dishwasher and the tupperware on the clothesline, but I think I'll be ok. Soon the boys will be altogether and off together on a mission trip with church, but again altogether. Little Sarah will be home from camp and off to bible school with grandma. My brain will loosen its preparation H grip it has on my frontal lobe and I will be able to function without washing the cat!

God please be with my family during this time of awe and wonder as we move through this life walking where you ask us to tread. I ask that you watch over them and me as we are apart and wrap your loving arms around our hearts and warm us fromt he inside out as we go about your work and your will. We love you! God Bless!

3 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

Oh is THAt what my brain is doing? Too many things going on and braincells going everywhere?
A hearty AMEN to that.

Heidi G said...

Love the prayer at the end of this post. My prayer for my sons (both twenty somethings now)is that God would lead them in paths of righteousness--no better place that they can be. Thank you for sharing your heart.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe....you can always come up here to sit on my porch and breathe in the fresh smell of organic syrup.....and use my computer....I'll even stop talking for a while so you can empty some of those stories and feelings. Syd's the same way gets discombobulated when she can't write...love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails