Monday, November 2, 2009

God is intentional



The road to H#$$ is paved with good intentions.....




What about the road to heaven?




I believe that it's paved with God intentions.




I kept receiving this overwhelming feeling on our beach extravaganza. God is intentional. All He does is intentional. How dare I question His plan, His presence, His motivation, Him. There are verses upon verses in the bible that reaffirm His presence in our lives every day. It even outlines many times over how we can pray, how we can reach out, how we can cry out, how we can groan. All with the result of a God who loves us beyond our comprehension and attends to our every need each day with discernment and grace and, thank you Jesus, mercy. His intentions are not on a whim. They were well thought out before I was a thought in the mind of my parents, or for that matter of their ancestors. God's got it all worked out. He's got my back. I am safe and secure in His arms no matter where I am or what dark corner I may have put myself in. Thank you God for your wonderful plan for me, whatever it may be! Thank you for even thinking about me and my life and how I can actually fit into your plan as tattered and odd I may be.




My life would be in a certain downward spiral if it weren't for the knowledge of God the Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ who gave His LIFE for me. How dare I become down and embittered by my surroundings, by my own actions that put me here. Pray out of the ditches girl! Cry out! Groan for heaven's sake! God's got it. HALLELUJAH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS! (You have to say it like Les!) In the NAME of Jesus!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails