Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A little abstract poetry

Lost in a funk.
Don't know how I got here.
Can't seem to find the way out.
Need spiritual guidance.
Wanting a nap.
Grieving over changes.
Feeling a little overwhelmingly blessed.
So why am I sad?
Tears are fallin'.
Sun is shining on my house.
Laughter creeps in the windows.
Dinner will be late.
Traffic will be horrid.
Taxi mom underpaid.
Dark rooms make it hard to locate the doorknobs.
Soon fresh air will consume my lungs.
My outlook will be joyous.
Now, not so much.
Soon.

3 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

We sure all have those days don't we? I think sometimes we cry just to let the stress out, even if it's grateful, good stress. It's a safety valve. Heavenly Father thinks of everything.

Elizabeth said...

I've always sucked at poetry. Can you tell me about the:
Funk?
changes?
spiritual guidence?

xoxoxoxxoxooxxooxox

Elizabeth said...

Hey got your message....but can't reply to it (computer is being unforgiving with my ignorance). We need bible/prayer/encouragment time ASAP. Text me. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails