Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

1. Thanks, God, for the cooler weather!  It gives me a sense that fall is on the way!  Yippee!

2. Thanks, God,  for my wonderful husband and bestest friend.  He truly inspires me to be a better woman!

3.  Thanks, God, for bringing my chickadee #3 home safely from Colorado!  He's very sweet and gracious about being here, but I know his heart is in the depths of the wild, wild west.

4.  Thanks, God, for helping me raise my young adult to know he can ALWAYS call me for ANYTHING!  I am enjoying the conversations of my 20 year old from 2000 miles away.  

5.  Thanks, God,  for my new appetite for books!  I remember the day not too long ago where half of a magazine was all I could do.  Back to front, mind you.

6.  Thanks, Almighty Heavenly Father, for the way you continue to bless my life.

7.  Thanks, God,  for my husbands passion for mission, in his life, in his children's lives and in this world of ours!

8.  Thanks, God,  for my sweet and tender Sarah, whose heart is growing daily.  She continues to amaze me with her hunger for learning!

9.  Thanks be to God for the music that flows through the veins of my boys.  To watch them in excitement write and record their own creations and say, "Hey mom, listen to this!"  What an awesome God to create such wonderful humans.

10.  Thanks to you, for loving me and bringing my life to this place through all of my experiences to know that you are a merciful, forgiving and loving God.  That you didn't just do this for me to be saved, but for me to be saved for others to know about you and your love.

3 comments:

Jen said...

what a beautiful prayer! I'm thankful to God as well, for you and your beautiful family. You are all such an inspiration and I love you guys :)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

So much to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing.

mormonhermitmom said...

Amen to that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails