Monday, August 2, 2010

Why

Why

-is it that I can ruin a perfectly good weekend by pouting, then its over, the time never to be had again.  What a waste!

-is it that I make understanding and living in God's will harder than it really is, seriously?

-can't I live somewhere where the temperature is always in the 70's?

-can't we all just get along? (Sorry, that one just popped in my head....kuddos, if you know where that came from.)

-is Starbucks so expensive?  I need a Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, please.

-must I feed them again?!

-laundry.

-do I need so much reassurance of myself from others?  Duh.

-do men instantly lose 10 pounds just by muttering the words, "tomorrow I'm going on a diet"?

- do birds suddenly appear 

Every time you are near? 

Just like me, they long to be 

Close to you. 
(That last one's for you, Jen! 
You can thank me later!)

2 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

I'm with you on everything except Starbucks. (It's A&W for me.) :)

Jen said...

That was awesome! I feel so loved :) Ok..the "can't we all just get along" -Rodney King? (But I swear Donkey said it in the movie Shrek). And yes, men lose 10 pounds by just muttering that gosh forsaken word "diet." Have I told you that you're fabulous, beautiful, smart, clever and sexy today? Love ya, mean it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails