Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun Stuff!!!


What an awesome idea! A blogger friend posted this on her blog and I jumped at the chance for some homemade/handmade stuff from the great state of Oregon! So now it's my turn to offer it up. Come on you know you wanna:

What a fun idea!

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me- my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done sometime this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be... it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?

5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog.
The first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!



So I'm following suit. Leave your email in the comments, and tell me a little bit about what you like, and I'll do my creative best! It could be a really cool crocheted hat with my removable flowers (see pic above). Never know.......I'm hoping my blog stalkers will leave a comment and win something! Pretty cool!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and what a great idea. Don't count me as one of your first five as I have no blog and therefore cannot pay it forward. Just know I think this is a great idea. I'm all for exchanging talents. You go girl. By the way, you did a blessed job singing yesterday. It was beautiful. I am such a fan of your voice and the spirit in which you share it.
Suzy

Elizabeth said...

I'm all about taco soup.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails