Friday, March 20, 2009

My 20 questions +1

Why do bats hang upside down? (My daughter wants to know, but now I'm curious.)

Why does God allow me to speak?

Why does love hurt?

Why do I care?

Why does bubblegum work?

Why does toothpaste work as spackle?

Why does God give some people children?

Why are there mosquitos?

Why do my neighbors not hear their dog barking?

Why do some refuse the blessings?

Why do I love coffee?

Why is my inbox full of forwards and my voicemail empty?

Why is there so much laundry!?

Why does it hurt when your heart breaks?

Why do I let my heart break?

Why don't I learn from the last heart break?

Why does warthog with raspberry sauce taste like ham?

Why do noserings make my think about allergy season?

Why am I here, now, here, this place, this moment, why?

Why can't I let God be God?

Why does this guy get to have so much fun?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Love the food for thought! And thanks for the laughs!

Hnee Hnee Hnee...

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk....

Alicia

Alicia said...

Oh, by the way, I have no answers for the questions you asked. I am far too tired. But the laughing dude, now that got me goin'!!!

mormonhermitmom said...

Oh I've seen that clip! Why is laughter contagious?

Speaking of questions...

Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails