Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Raymond Barone is on American Idol!!!!

Don't you have to be younger than 28 to participate in that show? I just found it funny when watching one of my favs on American Idol last night, Anoop, from NC, that he reminded me of the Everybody Loves Raymond star. Unfortunately, that image will always be there when I watch him sing, so I'm closing my eyes next time.

Adam Lambert is to country music as sandpaper is to toilet paper! Interesting version, I actually liked it in some very weird way. Ya'll know he's gonna sing his way into all of those Sci-Fi soundtracks!

But let's be real, really. We all know that Danny Gokey is going to win. Hello?! That is my opinion, of course, but like I tell my kids, "Don't argue with me! It's just because I said so!"

So, if you were forced to sing something in front of a million, billion people what song would you pick? What genre of music would you absolutely hate to have to sing? Even if you don't sing, if someone forced you to sing, like in "My Best Friend's Wedding" karaoke scene, you never know. Noone is safe.

I absolutely love to sing! So, I've picked my song and here it is, only because the lyrics are easy! You know how those judges hate it when you forget the words!


3 comments:

mormonhermitmom said...

I can't watch shows like Idol because I cringe when Simon tears someone apart. However, I'd watch if the contestants had to do a polka number!

I think if I HAD to sing a solo in front of a billion people, I think it would have to be....Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Okay that's really not singing, but I know the words AND the hand motions;).

Momof5 said...

Yes, when the judges start talkin' is when I head for the fridge or the bathroom or the laundry room or somewhere else out of ear shot. I think the monkeys on the bed definitely counts!

Alicia said...

I just about fell out of my chair laughing!!!! Are you SURE you can remember the words to that song???? Seems a little complicated to me!

POLKA!!!

Alicia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails