Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lifestyle changes and what-not

So, with some prodding from my daughter and the voice in my head that's been playing this tune for months now, I have decided to venture into new territory for me.  However, in doing so I will cause a rift between the males and females in the house, but maybe they'll be game enough to change later.  I'm scared to actually type it because I suck at follow through.  I know it needs to happen, I have no other choice.  I will get no support from my husband, I'll just tell ya that right now.  Don't get me wrong, he'll nod and say, "Whatever you want to do, honey, is great!  I just won't do it.  I can't do it.  I can't imagine even thinking that.  But whatever you want is great!"

I'm tired ALL the time.  I'm sore ALL the time.  I wake up feeling horrible.  I need this to change.  I need to know that I am investing in my future and my kids futures.  We have no health insurance and won't.  I need this to be my health insurance for now.  

I'm looking forward to it.  I'm actually excited about it!  If you see me out, don't call me on the carpet if I'm not doing it right, cause I'm just getting started and I have LOTS to learn!

It's.......well.......UH!....I just can't say.  Maybe later, if I actually follow through with it, I'll confess.  Maybe.

God bless!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't leave us hangin! What is it? Come on you can tell us, we won't judge you!

Jen said...

I will support you in whatever you decide to do... If you don't mind my thoughts on the matter; God gave it to us didn't He? For our well being? Of course he expects us to be responsible with the stuff he gives us but it is God given and given with a purpose and for a purpose. I figure I'm going to die anyways, with or without having smoked cancer sticks or whether I'm in shape enough to run a marathon or 500 lbs over weight...granted somethings might speed up the process or they might not. The point is, the good stuff was put on this earth for us to enjoy so, why not enjoy it? I wouldn't however swallow a fly...
Love ya sweets :)

mormonhermitmom said...

If you mean, "restart an exercise program", then I'm with you. I just bought me a new DVD and I need to get going on it...as soon as my body adjusts to the time change.

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I fall off the wagon and you jump on. It's that just the irony of it all but I'm willing to go 1/2-sies with you. I have some super great recipes for you if you are interested. MUAH

Anonymous said...

Syd and I did it tonight! It wasn't hard! But I won't say the word either!!! I love you and know that you can do anything you put your mind to!! You are a strong woman! Love ya!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails