Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh Happy Day...hmmm...When Jesus Washed...hmmm


Raining.
It's raining on the inside and outside of everything right now.
That damp, dark, dismal moisture that just devours everything. The odd thing is that is supposed to start snowing tomorrow evening. What is that about? Seriously? Seriously! Just when the dafodils and I thought that spring was right around the corner. OK, I can take it. I love snow! Wish we had it more often, but you can only take so many days of rain and ick before you just want that warm air of spring.

So its icky. Mac hasn't woken up enough yet to remove the breathing tube. His dependency on that will grow daily I imagine. He is slightly responsive which is better than non responsive I guess. Nothing seems to rouse him from his Alice in Wonderland experience. Hopefully soon he will decide enough is enough and will open his eyes and stretch like it was a long nap in the sun or the son. Maybe it's snowing in his dreams, he loves the snow. Maybe he's racing snowmobiles again. I hope it's not raining.

Marge is doused in the rain. Sick of the rain. Sitting alone in the silence of the rain. She's soaking wet with the rain. Lij calls her up each day to see how she is and how's gpa and who's there and whatcha doin' and I love ya and I miss ya. He says she's in the rain still. Man, I wish the sun would come out for her.

I am trying to enjoy the rain inside and out and looking forward to how it feeds the ground and makes things grow, but being wet all the time is just....not to complain....it's just wet, squishy, slimy, breeding ground for mildew....OK, that went somewhere weird.

Thank you God for the rainy times of my life. Thank you God for using the rain to grow wonderful, beautiful things all around, inside and out. Thank you God. Thank you.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

"Jesus, bring the rain."

I am praying all the time for Mac and Marge and the rest of the family. God is good.

Alicia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails