Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Someday we'll look back and laugh!

Someday? Someday! Some blessed day? Why not now? Why can't we laugh now? What's the big deal about putting it off? Will we offend the gods of circumstance? Will we offend someone in the room? Will we laugh and get over it quicker? Will we thank God for that horrible vase that Aunt Gertrude gave us finally met it's ceramic tile maker? Why do we fret so much about stuff? Is anyone else really irritated that I am constantly asking questions to make my point?

So this is my hope for today. I hope that you get one good belly laugh from somewhere today! If so, I want you to comment using this new anacronym that I made up SMTMN. It is simply "Spit Milk Through My Nose". So just let me know that you are laughing! It is the best medicine they say! Just to help you out I am going to give you a couple of little videos to help you along! Enjoy! GOD BLESS your every breath today and always!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails