Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prayers II......



Christmas 2007 pictures. I was going through trying to see if I had pictures of the family. I am so inadequate when it comes to recording memories and finding them when I do.

Anyway, Granpa Mac the one second from the right is having open heart surgery tomorrow in Albq, NM, a very long way from here.

We are in a position where the ONLY thing we can do is pray. We can't leave and go out there, we can't send flowers (nor would he want that), we have no other choice but to pray. I know David is better. I know Elijah is worried, I can see it. Tears are hard to hide. My boys....how I love them.

David got to talk to Mac tonight. He asked him about his relationship with Jesus. Mac said that's all his has right now. He's scared. David asked if he could pray for him, it's quite beautiful to see my husband take on that faithfulness to pray with a man that he's never talked to about Jesus until tonight. He's better. He's good with what God has going on in Mac's life. This one is Mac's journey, David just wanted to make sure what road he was on. He wanted to share that hope with him.

It's hard to do anything but keep ourselves in a mode of constant prayer. Please know that I am aware of how you may not know him, but I'm asking you just to kick one up to the big guy for me on Mac's behalf.

Thanks! God Bless your every breath.......

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I will continue to pray.

Alicia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails