Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What makes you smile?

I mean REALLY smile from the inside out, not just a smurk on your face. Not just that superficial "hi how are ya" smile. I mean from every fiber in your being you can't stop it if you wanted to kind of smile.
Like this:Yea, that one. What makes one smile so big? What is it that promotes that grin? Love, yep that's it, gotta be it. That one person in your life that brings you joy just walkin' in the room or calling on the phone or just thinking about them. Most of you reading this have it or have had it once or twice in your life. Such a true statement "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" right? So what does love look like to my first born? What makes him smile ever so wide with delight?

Could it be.......

Yep, that's her! Mistina! Do you blame him?


Dear God help me find that smile everyday and use it often on the loves of my life!
I know it's there it just needs a little polishing up and exercise.

Wait, wait, I think, there it is...



Thank you God for love, life and wonderful joy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails