Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The art of Embracing

Remember growing up and wrapping your arms and legs around your mom or dad or grandma or grandpa?  That place that you trusted was safe to cry and hold on tight, knowing that they would make it all ok?  Some may not have ever known this kind of embrace, I am well aware of this cruel world and how sometimes we can get a little screwed up here.  But this is the kind of embrace I think it'll be in heaven.  The one where you and God make eye contact and he sweeps you off your feet and he hugs you like never before and you just hang on tight.  And then he says, "Welcome home."  

I love this video.  It sums up every emotion that an armed service family goes through.  I encourage you to take that intimate journey while watching the faces turn from happy to shock to overwhelming joy.  I cry every time.  I'm a sucker.  God bless!

Click Here for the video. 

1 comment:

mormonhermitmom said...

Forget the tissues, I need paper towels. That was beautiful! Families are meant to be together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails