Saturday, July 24, 2010

Zombie me

I have made myself physically ill.  I really need to stop letting my stress get the best of my stomach!  I don't want to do this, I don't want to be there, because I think I might open my mouth and actually say what I think and right now I'm still not there.  Why do I do this?  Why do I say "yes"?  Pray for me, pray for my mouth.  Pray that I won't puke.  I'd be perfectly content in my life if I didn't have to deal with people.  Or they didn't have to chance dealing with me.  

.................excuse me, gotta make a run for it.

ok, I'm back, only to say, I'm outta here.

God, you better be there!  

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

your gonna do great. In fact I have a plan!!!! Because I've spent this morning thinking of the same issue. I love you so much, Shannon and I know your heart. And it's GOOD. Your motive is reconcilliation and a heart of love. Open your mouth and Lord will fill them with words. I'll be with you. You aren't alone. MUAH

Momof5 said...

I think I will have to start smoking pot this a.m. so I can blame my red eyes on being stoned, plus it'd be an excuse to eat as well! Jeezo, I really need to get over this.

mormonhermitmom said...

I don't need to know what's going on to know I wish I were close enough to give you a BIG HUG right now.

Instead of pot, maybe you're allergic to those garden destroying rabbits?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails