Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dear Furry Misfit

I see you mocking me!  I watch from my bathroom window and see your beady little eyes staring up at me and thumbing your pink little nose my way! 

 I've talked to your parents about you, but obviously they are not into the "hands-on" parenting that I dish out.  I think that letting you find your individualism in my garden is outright rude!  Parents these days!  Can't you watch your little heathens for even a minute?  Can't you see while your talking with your other little furry friends from the forest that they are reeking havoc on my tomatoes and green beans?  When are you going to get a clue?  When the authorities pick him up for doing the "bunny hop" at the local pub with some hare from across the tracks?  Paleez! 



Now, today, you've gone too far.  I know what you're up to.  I trained my cat to chase off your little furry butt, only to find out that you've trained the cat bird to chase off my cat in the middle of the "peter rabbit throw down"!  I saw your feathered assassin dive bombing my sweet kitty!  I'm done with you and your satanic cottontail.  I have advised the neighbors to shoot when they get a clear shot.  I don't care if we take out every windshield in the neighborhood tagging your behind!  You are no longer welcome.  Consider this your eviction notice!

In love,
Angry gardenowner


1 comment:

mormonhermitmom said...

Time for some Hassenfeffer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails