Friday, September 24, 2010

Creative Sludge

I am feeling it.  That time of my life when I have put my creative bursts of energy on hold long enough that I'm about to explode!  I want a new sewing machine, because I've never been able to thread mine the right way to sew with it and it ticks me off.  I love to sew.  I was in the costume department in college for my work/study program and I miss my sewing machine!  My poor boys, I used to sew clothing for them.  I will NOT post pictures for their sakes.

But every now and again I just have to do something for the creative center in my cerebellum.  My fine motor skills must be honed with bouts of crocheting and buttons and bows and some sewing and wall art and something, for heaven's sake.

I found an excellent pattern for the cutest baby booties, crocheted, and have knocked out a few of those, but now my appetite has been whet and I need more, like a crack addict.  I need my art.  I need my creative juices to flow.

I think I shall decopauge the dog's food bowl.  Laters.

God bless your creative spirit!

3 comments:

soph1218 said...

Now to those of us who are impaired in the creativity dept, this might just sound like bragging. LOL Enjoy whatever it is that you find to meet your creative juices.

Heidi G said...

Can you share the bootie pattern? Looking for something different than the one I have. Can you e-mail it to:

heidi @ dicarlo1 dot com

mormonhermitmom said...

Let 'er rip! Just make sure you take one day in seven to rest. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails