Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Holy Grail on my bookshelf! Imagine that!

My husband has been hoarding these books from me!  When we were perusing through them last night I wanted to pack up the wagon train and head to the prairie!  So, I have taken a few pics of my new obsession homeschool project:

Yippee Skippee!
Here we come!

I want to be
"In Harmony With Nature"




My house plans!

I love that, "Difficulty in the Beginning:  It Furthers One To Appoint Helpers" - so true, so true!

Cool pic, I can just see the horse in the snow now!


Be careful looking to hard at this one, you might get a surprise in the outdoor hottub.....



And last but not least, the instructions for a sauna with "beer bottle masonry"!

Life would be complete right?

How cool would it be to build your own log cabin?  You'd just have to keep it a secret from the building code enforcers because I don't these babies would pass code!  Sssssshhhhhhh.......  And Stacie, maybe we could work in some running water and a bathtub!

God bless your dreaming today!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'll help! Where we going? When do we start? Can we go now? Are we there yet?

Elizabeth said...

I'm not kidding...I've almost got Mr. Johnson talked into moving west. Can you PLEASE beg Mr. Price to help us build a log cabin? Nothing fancy I don't even need electrical or indoor pumbling. xoxo

mormonhermitmom said...

Holy Hottub!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails