Thursday, September 9, 2010

Homeschool P.E.

So, I asked my 18 y.o. high school graduate to help out with the kids p.e. this year since I have some high schoolers now that need to have actual documented physical education.  

So, this is what he picked:




It is now all set up in the backyard:


Yep, that's the motto on one of the braces.  I thought it was quite ingenious.  My hubby has tried it and said, "If I was 20 years younger, I would be all over that!"  Which pretty much means, "wow, that hurt."  My boys have all learned to stand and walk a little.  Sarah is just getting the hang of standing while hanging on to a brother or two...... I must admit, it's pretty cool.

We're homeschoolers, we slackline with no head gear and no health insurance.  Yea, that's just how we roll.  Video to follow later........


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sweet! Oh my abs are crying out from atrophy. I want to try!!

Jen said...

I WANT TO PLAY!!!! Homeschool me PLEAAAAASSSEEE!!!! Can we do this at church? I'll sign a release form, or my life away...whatever...pleeeeeaaaasse!!!!

Kelly said...

I can barely walk on land, but something about this make me want to try this CRAZY stuff. Oh my!! Bring it on!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails